Carter is LIVE at MHEDA’s Annual Convention
Carter Intralogistics is LIVE at the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association’s (MHEDA) Annual Convention in Orlando, FL this week. For over 65 years, MHEDA has provided material handling companies and their employees with business resources, leadership training, networking opportunities, benchmarking data, career development tools and insights on the latest industry trends.
Preparing for a better TOMORROW starts TODAY.
According to the official MHEDA annual convention site, the theme this year is Tomorrow’s Distributor and is centered on “looking ahead and planning for the next generation of employees, supply chain challenges and evolving technology.” The convention’s description asserts that tomorrow is only getting closer and closer and we’re only beginning to feel the effects of the permanent changes caused in material handling by the pandemic. It goes on to pose the critical questions facing every material handling equipment manufacturer and distributor right now:
- Is your material handling organization addressing these never before seen changes?
- Are you ready for the continued conversion to electric?
- Are you prepared for the new frontier?
- Do you have the right mindset, people and culture to take advantage of these opportunities?
- Is your technology not only fast enough, but smart enough for what your customers are demanding – which is more than they have ever demanded before?
We’ll see you there.
Carter Intralogistics has been a MHEDA member for close to a decade and always look forward to the informative education sessions, impactful networking events, and great opportunities to connect with partners and customers alike at the MHEDA Annual Convention. Be sure to drop by table 40 in the exhibitor hall to meet with our team and learn more about our solutions and offerings.